Position Location: San Juan Del Rio
Business Unit: North America
Receive orders and schedule in SAP. Manage Credit and collection orders in a timely manner. Solve the problems that occur during deliveries arrive order. Manage billing sale of a consignates.
Reports To: Sales Manager Animal Nutrition
- Develop and maintain a strong working knowledge of the clients and the competitive environment to facilitate business development efforts.
- Monitor and direct the effective use of company resources throughout the customer sales cycle.
Agility and Innovation
- Accepts and works effectively with the dynamic changes and supports colleagues through it.
- Demonstrates the ability to achieve results to uncertainty, despite the changes and ambiguity.
Relationships and People
- Monitors trains and provides consistent and ongoing day-to-day performance feedback to sales professionals.
- Maintain effective relationships with GTM Team to ensure rapid flow of relevant information to meet business goals.
Knowledge, Skills, and Requirements:
- At least 2 years working in Customer Service in Food or Chemical Industry .
- Bachelor’s Degree in Foods engineer or similar.
- Interaction with other areas of logistics and credit and collection.
- English Intermediate.
Desired behavior, personal attributes,(Success Drivers And Competencies):
- Customer Focus
- Action Oriented
- Priority Setting.
- Motivating Others.
- Business Acumen
- Problems Resolution