Position Location: San Nicolas Offices
Business Unit: North America
Commercialize Ingredion's products, complying with the policies and marketing strategies that must be implemented to achieve the defined goals, ensuring long term relationships of the business with them.
Reports To: Sales Manager
- Develops strategic account plans to create long term value for customers
- Conducts analysis to identify full range of benefits, risks and costs
- Leverage on competitor knowledge to create competitive advantage
Agility and Innovation:
- Identifies and develops highest potential opportunities
- Leverages Ingredion’s full innovation capabilities to create solutions for customers
- Advises and works with customer to create innovative solutions
- Generates new solutions to resolve complex problems
Relationships and People:
- Continually reinforces value proposition with the customer
- Mobilizes internal resources to serve the customer
- Leads negotiations with key customers
Knowledge, Skills, and Requirements:
- Chemical engineer, foods engineer, industrial engineer or similar.
- Master degree (desirable)
- English intermediate to advanced
- Target market knowledge: food, savory, sauces, dressings
- Financial abilities.
- Ingredion’s products
- Experience with customers (at least 4 years)
- Project management.
Desired behavior, personal attributes,(Success Drivers And Competencies):
- Delivering our strategy: ensures delivery of team goals and cross-team alignment.
- Building Trusted Partnerships: leverages networks within and outside the organization
- Team Influence: using appropriate interpersonal styles and methods to inspire and guide individuals (or teams) toward goal achievement; modifying behaviors to accommodate the tasks, situations, and people involved.
- Negotiation: effectively exploring alternatives and positions to reach outcomes that gain all parties’ support and acceptance.
- Persuasiveness/Sales Ability: using appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of an idea, plan, activity, service, or product from prospects and clientele.
- Customer Service Orientation: making efforts to listen to and understand the customer (both internal and external); anticipating customer needs; giving high priority to customer satisfaction.
- Decisiveness: making timely decisions, rendering judgments, taking action when appropriate, and committing to a side or position.
- Delegation of Authority and Responsibility: allocating decision-making authority and task responsibilities to appropriate subordinates; utilizing subordinates’ time, skills, and potential effectively.