WTC Guadalajara, Mexico
Provide administrative support to the Finance & Manufacturing Directors
· Provide administrative support to the Finance and Manufacturing Directors.
· Control and follow up to the daily schedule, travels organization and logistics.
· Coordinate the visits from the corporate and financial organizations.
· Manage, control and follow up to the direction expenses.
· Generate the weekly and monthly report.
Agility and Innovation
· Detect area needs and propose alternatives of solution.
· Exploit to the maximum the company’s technological tools.
· Support in the elaboration of internal tests for the Financial Planning Department
· Self-development: continuously verify changes in internal process, procedures and/or taxes aspect that affect the correct performance of the position.
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or similar.
· Advanced written and verbal English communication skills.
· 1 year of experience as assistant or administrative areas
· Use of Office
· Good composition and grammar.
· Ability to communicate effectively.
· Team work.
· Strong people and service skills
· Focus on details and deadlines.
· Ability to manage time adequately.
· Focused on objectives.
· Work under pressure