Position Location: San Juan del Rio
Business Unit: North America
Give support in the development of customer products, providing suggestions and supporting pilot tests. Attend and give solutions to complaints with Ingredion´s products. Provide technical support to customers regarding food quality and safety issues.
Reports To: Applications Lab Manager
- Matches the level of resource to the opportunity and its business potential.
- Supports the development of technology strategy aligned with business strategy.
Agility and Innovation:
- Manages multiple complex projects.
- Resources projects based on their positions in the portfolio.
- Implements new methods and processes to speed the time to market for new technologies.
Relationships and People:
- Broadens network to include collaborators from academia, customers, trade organizations suppliers, etc.
- Develops platforms for sharing knowledge and new technologies across disciplines.
Knowledge, Skills, and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical, Food or Biochemical Engineering, or related.
- Target market knowledge (Dairy).
- Knowledge in Formulations, prototypes. Application of ingredients such as: modified starches, native, hydrocolloids, resins, cellulose, etc.
- Knowledge in chemical studies and analysis (e.g. sensory and physical testing)
- Customer´s products and processes.
- At least 2 years.
Desired behavior, personal attributes,(Success Drivers And Competencies):
- Customer Focus
- Peer Relationship
- Problems Resolution
- Fostering results focused innovation: offers new ideas and thinks out-of the box.
- Negotiation: effective exploration of alternatives and positions to reach outcomes that gain all stakeholders with support and acceptance.