Job Title: Supply Analyst
Position Location: Guadalajara, Jalisco
Reports To: Supply Planner
Generate timely analysis with information obtained from our operating system (JDA + SAP). Develop validations and generate the necessary reports to help make the best decisions to the Supply Planner in the programming of production and supply of finished product that guarantees the coverage of global demand.
- Deliver analyzed reports in a timely manner on production balances, reorder point in distribution centers, demand increases that help us evaluate the results to have the best recommendation to give input to operations on production.
- Develop new reports on SAP and JDA tools that facilitate decision making.
- Exploit to the maximum the technological tools available to the company in order to streamline processes.
- Ensure relations with other departments such as Sales, Operations and Warehouses.
Knowledge & Experience
- Industrial Engineer, International Commerce or Related Career
- Advanced English
- Advanced Excel user
- SAP (desirable)
- Production Balances.
- Basic knowledge of Inventories
Desired behavior, personal attributes
Tolerance to stress
Sense of urgency
Focused on details
- Work in a Global Company with Social Accountability, recognized Internationally as one of the most Ethical and awarded in Mexico for Ethics and Values
- Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Benefits above the law
- Pleasant work environment