Ingredion

  • Ingeniero de Innovación y Coordinador de Procesos

    Número de Solicitud
    2018-3497
    Familia de puesto
    Innovación (IN)
    Locación
    MX-MEX-54030 Tlalnepantla de Baz
  • Responsabilidades

    Job title: Innovation Business Developer and Process Coordinator

     

    Position Location: Mexico City area (San Nicolas Office)

    Business Unit: North America

    In-scope Geographies: Mexico & Central America

    Department: Innovation & Strategy

    Reports to: Innovation Manager

     

     

    Primary Function

    60% of this job’s time will be devoted to the Innovation Business Developer part of the role, identifying and tackling new opportunities (products, applications, distribution agreements, M&A’s) to help grow the Specialties business for Ingredion. The remainder 40% is expected to be spent focused on the Innovation Process Coordinator portion of the role, to fully manage and continue developing the Innovation process (Stage Gate).

     

     

    Main responsibilities:

    As Innovation Business Developer you will be in charge of:

    • Identifying new business opportunities to grow the Specialties business
    • Providing support to create comprehensive action plans using marketing and business knowledge based on consumer and market trends
    • Working closely with the Go To Market (GTM) teams in:
      • The development and launching of new products
      • Creation of their respective robust business plans
      • Successful execution of these business plans

     

    As Innovation Process Coordinator you will also be in charge of:

    • Actively managing Ingredion’s Innovation process: Stage Gate process and its Accolade system
      • Own Stage gate meetings (projects submission, agenda and facilitation)
      • Ensure data is up to date in Accolade system
      • Provide assistance and/or training on Stage Gate and Accolade tools and templates as required
    • Portfolio management – visibility to Gate Keepers (process approvers) for prioritized decision making
    • Coordinate local collection and compilation of relevant Innovation data (i.e. sales, forecasts, health of innovation pipeline) in an ongoing basis for quarterly Innovation reviews with global team

     

    Leadership imperatives:

    Business

    • Understanding of market environment, trends and customer/consumer insights with the ability to translate these into potential business opportunities (including market strategy, competition, value proposition, pricing, sales plan and financial returns)
    • Knowledge of the key elements of our Specialties business, to provide a view on portfolio and innovation pipeline health

     

     Agility and Innovation

    • Capability of generating actionable commercial plans, including compelling marketing and communications material to support the GTM team in futher growing our Specialties business
    • Proactive adoption of new skills and best practices from around the globe to implement locally and constantly improve the performance of our Innovation process

     

    Relationships and People

    • Ability to develop networks and ensure assertive communication at all levels: up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization
    • Comfortable working with cross-functional areas to drive delivery on projects (Sales, R&D, Tech. Service, Manufacturing, Finance, Legal, Regulatory, etc.)
    • Ease of interaction, coordination and communication with colleagues at local and global levels

     

     

    Knowledge, Skills and Requirements:

    • Bachelor’s degree, (technical fields are desirable – i.e. Chemical or Food Engineering – but not a must)
    • 3+ years of experience in commercial roles related to business development (i.e. Sales, Marketing), ideal if within Home, Personal Care and/or Industrial segments
    • Strong business acumen
    • Experienced or competent in Project management
    • Basic financial knowledge
    • Network building skills
    • Capability in working with diverse cross-functional teams
    • Relatively versed in use of digital tools and systems, with the ability to learn and adopt new ones
    • English ~85%+: fluent in speaking, reading and writing (comfortable with business terminology)
    • Verbal and written communication and presenting skills

     

    Desired behavior, personal attributes, (success drivers and competencies):

    • Innovative and creative
    • Avid to continue learning
    • Energetic and passionate about driving business growth
    • Drive for Results
    • Customer Focus
    • Business Acumen
    • Aware of Competition
    • Interpersonal Effectiveness
    • Motivating and Influencing others
    • Negotiation skills
    • Problem Solving
    • Priority Setting
    • Decision Making

     

    Opciones

    Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
    Compartir en tu muro de noticias