Job Title: INTERNATIONAL LOGISTIC ANALYST
Position Location: Guadalajara, Jalisco
Reports To: INTERNATIONAL LOG. ANALYST SR.
Coordinate and manage the fulfillment of export product deliveries. Select and contract the transport service that guarantees the conservation and good management of our products, maintaining the standards of productivity and the established costs, as well as controlling and maintaining the levels of inventories in the export distribution center.
- Coordinate the timely delivery of the products to our customers in both quality and quantity, ensuring that the shipments meet the special requirements.
- Search and contract transportation to ensure compliance with the delivery schedule, as well as that the units are adequate to preserve the quality characteristics of our products and that the image is within the established standards.
- Deliver timely documentation to all those involved in the process, such as customers, sales agents, customs agents, warehouse executives, authorities, government department, etc.
- Perform timely billing ensuring compliance with the administrative process
- Have control of the product inventory in the warehouse, coordinate the output of the products of the 3 plants or distribution center.
- Process payments to transporters, customs brokers, operators, authorities, etc . of all the expenses generated by the operation.
- Carry out monthly assessments to transport providers to offer the best alternative to customers
- Concentrate and send information to make reports for the Supply Chain and Animal Nutrition Direction and for the Finance Department.
- Support in the administration of product sales certificates (Application for new certificates and annual renewal)
- Exploit to the maximum the technological tools available to the Company in order to streamline processes.
- Support the quality area in taking physical inventory
- Support the Sales area in sending samples to customers
- Ensure that the export distribution centers comply with the guidelines audited by the company.
Knowledge & Experience
- International Commerce, Business Administration, International Business, Foreign Trade Bachelor
- 1-2 year of experience in international logistics, imports and exports, handling of carriers in tariff negotiations, cargo allocation and customs procedures
- Knowledge of international laws and treaties
- Availability of Schedule according to requirements of Logistics area
- Advanced English
- Microsoft Office
Desired behavior, personal attributes
Sense of urgency
Focused on details
Timely decision making
Tolerance to stress
- Work in a Global Company with Social Accountability, recognized Internationally as one of the most Ethical and awarded in Mexico for Ethics and Values
- Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Benefits above the law
- Pleasant work environment